1 on 1 Beginner Photography Workshops
Hi, my name is Rob. I have over 10 years experience in photography and a Diploma in Professional Photography, in the workshop I will show you how to get out of automatic mode! You will learn how to use your camera and most importantly how to get the type of photo you want. Create an image, don't just take a photo that's my motto.
1. Choose Your Preferred Workshop Duration
* 2 hours $99.95
* 4 hours $199.95
* 8 hours $399.95
2. Choose A Style Of Workshop
* Animal and Wildlife
* Or pick your own
3. Email Through Your Choices
Workshop Availability Monday to Sunday (Subject to availability)
More About The Workshops
Purpose of The Workshop
To teach you the fundamentals of photography and inspire your creativity, so you will be able to go out and capture your own amazing images.
What You Will Learn
Composition: The Rule Of Thirds
Using Leading Lines
Colour and Symmetry
The Exposure Triangle
Shutter Priority Mode
Aperture Priority Mode
What is Bokeh?
Fill in Flash
And much more, depending on your selection of workshop.
Outcome Of The Workshop
After the workshop you will be able to apply what you have learnt towards your style of photography based on the workshop that was selected.
These workshops are one on one.
What To Bring
One DSLR (any brand) with any kind of lens, memory card, water and notepad.
Extras To Bring
Tripod, ND Filter, Polarising Filter, additional lenses.
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNER | HOBBYIST | AMATEUR
Terms & Conditions
* Full payment required at time of booking.
* No cancellations apart from severe weather (if this occurs you will be fully refunded, or a new date will be chosen)
* Photographer does reserve the right to cancel the workshop if required, fully refunded.
* 4hr workshop includes a 15min break for facilitator. 8hr workshop includes 30min break for facilitator.
* Workshop locations can include Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. One location per workshop. * Required: Basic knowledge of how to navigate through your cameras menu/settings.
"Thank you so much for an amazing workshop"
"Thank you for your time, I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop."
"Thank you for your time and sharing your knowledge. Found setting I didn’t know existed. Looking forward to experimenting / practicing more."